Quail Restoration Association of Illinois, Incorporated
The Quail Club is an organization which was formed over 60 years ago to promote and reestablish the declining Quail population. Our goals are as follows:
- A non-profit association for the propagation of quail in the State of Illinois.
- Promotion of better sportsmanship in hunting, fishing and general activity through education.
- Cooperation with all duly constituted authorities in the enforcement of the game code.
- To bring to the attention of the sportsman the vital relationship between the sportsman, the farmer, and the soil conservation in maintaining and increasing the natural habitat for wildlife.
- To cooperate with the State Department of Conservation for the benefit of all sportsmen and all mankind
We are located at 8303 Concordia Church Road (click here for map), Belleville, Illinois. We have over 250 members of our roster. Our facilities consists of 2 parcels of ground encompassing 75 acres(click here to see aerial view). This acreage consists of a Banquet Facility (click here to view), capable of accommodating 250 people, a separate annex(view), which will hold 75 people, an up to date bar (Covey Room), which is open to the public, and kitchen facilities(view). All are available to rent for your next event(info).
On our grounds we have 2 stocked lakes accessible to all members. The grounds consist of wooded areas as well as fields. All are planted to promote good habitat for the propagation of all wildlife. Members are encouraged to use the grounds for dog training as well as hunting during open season dates. For the upland game members, there is a live quail flight pen. These birds are for Upland Dog training and may be taken for a nominal fee, by our licensed dog trainers out of season, and by all members during Upland Season. ALL HUNTING AND TRAINING IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE LAWS.
The club hosts numerous private functions year round, both indoors and outdoors. These range from Company Picnics and Trap Shoots, to Banquets and fishing rodeos. We sponsor blood drives, family picnics, Mardi Gras Dinner Dance, Children XMAS and Easter parties, Halloween Chicken and Beer Dances, and various Dinner Auctions. There is always an event that you can enjoy, click on the calendar above, and see all the enjoyable events we manage.
The First Friday of each month and every Friday in Lent, is the Club's fundraising Fish Fry(info). The fish is hand battered, the Cole Slaw and Potato Salad are all hand made by our members. Join us for a Fish Fry or become a member today
Hall rentals are available year round on a first come, first serve basis. Additional Information